Gaming is Growing
The gaming industry is experiencing a high level of growth with the implementation of blockchain technology.
War Legends is at the forefront of this groundbreaking change, as blockchain gaming will likely become bigger than the internet as we know it today.
The Opportunity in War Legends
- The video game sector is larger than both the movie and the music industries combined.
- There are over 2 billion active gamers on a global scale.
- In 2020 alone, the gaming industry managed to generate $155 billion in terms of revenue, and by 2025, this is expected to reach $260 billion in revenue.
- The video game industry is the first sector that has showcased mass-market adoption of blockchain technology.
- 21% of Android and 25% of IOS apps downloaded are games.
- 55% of millennial gamers own crypto.
War Legends has a target audience that is perfect for cryptocurrency users.
- The game is targeted towards males aged between 18-34 years old, people with prior Moba experience and a more competitive view on games.
- The game is also strategy-based and slow-paced, alongside historic, metal, and scary in a good sense, through having photorealistic graphics. There are not too many photorealistic, cinematic games within the crypto sphere or in esports, as most of them have a cartoonish graphical style.